Finals ended on Thursday
In general, 11hrs+ of studying
seemed to have paid off.
or at least I hope it did.
Finished my hours of volunteering
and turned in my letter to
the nursing department.
My heart races every time I
go up the elevator to that room. ):
WHATEVER THO,
spring break!
MAJOR construction going on at
the Monis residence.
Spring cleaning at its best for sure.
Poopie, my deaf/semi-blind/old, pup
passed away this morning. Poor little old
dogg... I was just getting used to him.
The way he'd stare at me as I got out
of my car.. or how he would pant & wobble
his way over towards me just to say hello.
RIP. You made me fall in love with you.
In 1 hour, it will be the 19th birthday
of THEE RYNSKT, RYAN|SKEETSKEET
Whatever you call him..
give him a greeting & wish him the best.
HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY
RYAN MARTIN AQUINO!
i hope you have the best birthday
&many more to come. you deserve all
the beautiful gifts the world has to offer.
you are a great person & a blessing
to everyone you've come across in your lifetime.
i love you.
always & forever,
Ronylyn
In general, 11hrs+ of studying
seemed to have paid off.
or at least I hope it did.
Finished my hours of volunteering
and turned in my letter to
the nursing department.
My heart races every time I
go up the elevator to that room. ):
WHATEVER THO,
spring break!
MAJOR construction going on at
the Monis residence.
Spring cleaning at its best for sure.
Poopie, my deaf/semi-blind/old, pup
passed away this morning. Poor little old
dogg... I was just getting used to him.
The way he'd stare at me as I got out
of my car.. or how he would pant & wobble
his way over towards me just to say hello.
RIP. You made me fall in love with you.
In 1 hour, it will be the 19th birthday
of THEE RYNSKT, RYAN|SKEETSKEET
Whatever you call him..
give him a greeting & wish him the best.
HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY
RYAN MARTIN AQUINO!
i hope you have the best birthday
&many more to come. you deserve all
the beautiful gifts the world has to offer.
you are a great person & a blessing
to everyone you've come across in your lifetime.
i love you.
always & forever,
Ronylyn

No comments:
Post a Comment